TOPICS
Popular Posts
-
Microsoft’s deal to buy Skype for $8.5 billion is the largest acquisition in the history of the company. After reportedly outbidding Go...
-
In a 2010 panel discussion podcast, Interarbor Solution’s principal analyst Dana Gardner asked Tony Cass, group leader for Fabric Infras...
-
Using System Restore in previous versions of Windows has been something of a gamble. There's no way of telling which applications or dr...
-
Keyword stuffing is quite commonly practiced by newbie webmasters and SEO practitioners. While writing an article or web page they foc...
-
(a) Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) 1- The dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP) enables computers to receive...
Suscribe This Site For Free
About Me & My Blog
Hello guys I am Sourav Kumar Patel
I am pursuing my BE degree from IIT Kanpur in Computer Engineering. One of the top wellknown and reputed colleges of India.
I am interested in how computing is creating new opportunities for enterprises of all sizes and how “Clouds”, or cloud services, in general are truly changing the landscape of traditional IT and telco services, resource and service provisioning.
With this blog, my objective is to create an interesting blog site that contains relatively short posts (articles), explaining some of the key elements related computing, technologies and services as well as to publish related news summaries and, finally, to add my own opinions when appropriate.
Please feel free to add your comments to my posts and I will try to answer any questions the best I can.
0 comments:
Post a Comment